On 01/25/2011 12:01 AM, Michał Borsuk wrote:

So far, so good. Let's then take a tram line, I selected a *random* stop
in the centre of Zürich, and *randomly* took tram line 10. Here's the
list of routes and their conditions:

This single line contains *23* different routes! Twenty-three routes are
hidden under one "tram line". Now even if we ignore the routes on which
the tram runs 1, 2 or 3 times a day, then we still have *nine* routes
(nbr_or_runs: 56,50,12,12,5×6).

I don't know where you got these 23 routes. Tram line 10 in Zürich is a Y-Line. One terminal station at one end and two alternating accessed terminal stations at the other end. Period. This gives exactly four routes (two variants in each direction). And where did you got the other 19 routes?

Teddych