On 01/26/2011 10:01 AM, Dominik Mahrer (Teddy) wrote:
On 26.01.2011 09:28, Michał Borsuk wrote:
"Here's an excerpt from the ZVV timetable for Bus 210, uptown Zürich"

In Zürich / ZVV there does NOT exist a bus 210.

And the data come from this:
http://www.zvv.ch/en/timetables/online-timetable.html

This is a form. It is no data output. What did you enter and what did
you get?

What I got was published a few posts ago, with the correction that under "line 10" in ZVV are both the line in Zürich and same number in Winterthur. Can't understand why they are stored as one line ID, perhaps an error, but routing would still work, as it relies on actual run number (Lauf), not the line number.

That's still a lot of relations:

Line 10 Winterthur:
line#   relation#       # of runs
10      407     6
10      408     1
10      409     1
10      410     6
10      411     3
10      412     3
10      413     6
10      414     3
10      415     3
10      416     1
10      417     6
10      418     3
10      419     1
10      420     3
10      702     2
10      703     2

Voila, one line, 16 relations (unless routes 702 and 703 are yet another "line 10" in another place). I wonder how many follow the same trace.

Line 10 Zürich:
line#   relation#       # of runs
10      120     56
10      121     12
10      122     12
10      123     1
10      124     50
10      125     6
10      126     1

Here your "Y line" has 7 relations. Again, perhaps they follow the same path, but my general point is to show the level of complication of the data.

Greetings,

LMB