> Just compare your relation with the working one :)
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/361959
> On first sight i'm wondering why you are mixing "railway=halt" and
> "railway=tram_stop"? Isn't all of it a tram line? Additionally you are
> missing "from=" and "to=" in your relation.
>
> Claudius

This was maybe not clear from my first email. I was not the author of those
relations. I simply used openstreetbrowser.org project to identify
already-existing relations for trams/buses in Poznan/Poland and used them in
that OSM API.

Is there anything i can do in order to get them in the correct format? I
already got involved in some editing of OSM, through Portlach (flashbased
tool), but this was more on adding some missing escalators and fixing
non-connected islands in case of intersections.

Regards,
Qlex