On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Michał Borsuk <michal.bor...@gmail.com>wrote:

That's a mess!

> 1. Tram lines are normally represented by a single line on the map, not one
> line per track

Generally, yes - but I've had occasion to map one line per track before.  If
you take the instance of a road where one side has an embedded tram track
open only to trams (going North), and the other side has an embedded tram
track but is open to both trams and road vehicles (going South).

I've mapped this situation with two parallel lines, both with oneway=yes,
and then with various access tags.  I couldn't think of any other way of
doing this?

Frankie

--
Frankie Roberto