Hello there,

also the bus/tram network of Vienna, Austria is missing: it exists as GTFS in
the open government data of Vienna/Austria here:
https://www.data.gv.at/katalog/dataset/wiener-linien-fahrplandaten-gtfs-wien
Also, the local/regional trains of the ÖBB in Austria is also there as GTFS:
https://www.data.gv.at/katalog/de/dataset/oebb_sollfahrplan

Kind Regard
RobinD (emergency99)