Alan,

Alan Mintz wrote:
> Is it actually random, or is there a way to know what order the counties
> will be done in (i.e. to be able to have a rough idea when to watch out for
> changes in my area of interest)?

It works according to a fixed list the contents of which are generated
at random about a week before ;-)

But since it is not something I do every day, there may be all kinds of
problems/alterations or repetitions or whatever, and I'm really
reluctant to publish a list because I can't really say how fast the list
is going to be processed and whether I'll have to change plans at some
time, or stop the process and re-upload an older batch that has failed,
or whatever - I fear that any list I can make up would be so unreliable
that it is practically useless.

The current plan is to process the following counties, or the first
chunk of them if they are large, in the coming week approximately:

Douglas, MN
Antrim, MI
San Francisco, CA
Marshall, SD