Hi all,

I've been looking at state parks, state forests and state game lands
in Pennsylvania. I think Adam Killian uploaded most of these a year or
two ago—I don't know if he's on this mailing list.

Most of these parks are tagged as physical areas. For example, state
game lands are natural=wood and leisure=nature_reserve. Unfortunately,
these tags don't always correspond to the actual land use. Moreover,
they are really administrative entities, not physical ones. So I would
like to change them to something similar to the scheme used for parks
e.g. in the Bay Area:

boundary=national_park
admin_level=4
park:type=state_game_land

The underlying physical land use can then be mapped orthogonally to
this.

Are there any objections to this? Am I forgetting anything? Please let
me know!

Thanks,
—Sven