On 1/14/2012 1:20 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
As you can see, the situation for highways / interstates is
particularly bad in SC / GA. I'd say that is a priority if you want to
help out.

I've not had any reply back from my 'Decliner'-contact in SC about a public domain option. At this point, it does not look hopeful. He has done a huge amount of TIGER fixup on highways, and stitched up all the county borders in SC to become routable; and did detailed road work centered in the Columbia, SC area. With work, I probably won't have time to do any remapping before April 1.