Nick, Josh

In the meanwhile I have applied the changeset removing the duplicates and it
seems to have finished just fine. I briefly downloaded the date again and the
data now looks ok. Validator is not reporting any duplicates anymore. I also
fixed the building=yes tags in the inner way of the multipolygons.

Nick, you may go ahead now with checking the data and further improving it -one
thing that surprised me was that there does not  seem to be a place-node for
the city itself.

Cheers and happy mapping

M.