Nick and Josh

thanks for the clarification on your upload strategy. With previous large
uploads I have experience the same behaviour resulting in massive dupes. So I
guess it is not a conversion issue.

If you want me to commit the remove duplicates changeset, I can do so. But you
will have to go through the data subsequently and check if the issues are
resolved and no new ones emerged.