At 2012-04-16 14:06, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
Or you can simply add odbl=clean if there's nothing ungood about the object (e.g. it was split from a TIGER way and the splitting is something you would have done anyway).

Is this really sufficient? Can someone from the redaction squad comment? Can I protect/"bless" a way or node and prevent its redaction simply by (in good faith) adding this tag?

Any ways that I have tagged with source=<some_imagery>;survey;image means I have aligned against imagery and personally photo-surveyed at least one street-name sign along it. It would certainly help to be able to just add odbl=clean to such ways that are complained about by the plugin instead of having to delete and re-add them, fix the intersections, and fix the relations.

I'm also more likely to get it done, since it multiplies my productivity many times.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>