The city/county of Denver, CO does have a parcels database (in a bunch of
formats)
(http://data.denvergov.org/dataset/city-and-county-of-denver-parcels)

But it is licensed under a CC BY 3.0 License
(http://data.denvergov.org/dataset/city-and-county-of-denver-parcels)

Is this something that should even be added to the spreadsheet?  It looks
like all their data is from Sanborn, so the older data should be out of
copyright by now, if it can be found elsewhere.