What do you think we should do with what I would normally tag natural=wood?
There's plenty of woods in the residential areas that aren't mapped, but I'm
not sure how to handle them.

From: Russell Deffner [mailto:russdeff...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:21 PM
To: OSM US Talk
Cc: hot
Subject: [Talk-us] Black Forest Fire Update

Again, only remote mapping is suggested at this time.  Local knowledge to
interpolate addressing would be an absolutely amazing advantage of OSM
versus other mapping platforms, please refer to the wiki[2]; and if
'mentors' are available, please look at the changesets and you should see
the 'newbies' who are doing their best but could use some guidance.