On 8/7/13 4:33 PM, Richie Kennedy wrote:
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having trouble getting county road shields in my area to render.

Example: http://tile.openstreetmap.us/osmus_shields/preview.html#16/39.0031/-95.3842

it may be that the shield configuration files need to be updated. i don't see a configuration file for US:KS, so Kansas County Route shields may not be in place yet. Phil or Toby can clarify this.
I have made County Road 1029 a relation and, using another county road as a template, set the network as US:KS:Douglas (and have also tried US:KS:CR)

you should probably use the county name, as US:KS:CR is likely ambiguous. i know it would be in NY,
which is why we just finished correcting those.

richard