Hi folks,

I'm new to this mailing list, but have contributed little changes here
and there for almost two years in San Luis Obispo county, California.

I'd like to contribute more: specifically, speed limit info.  I recently
stubled across a document put out by the county Public Works department
that summarizes all of the county traffic codes, including the speed
limits of all county-maintained roads, and I would like to find out more
about how to incorporate this.  I have no illusions that my first act should
be to do a mass update or anything, but I think that if I knew what would
be useful information to provide, I could extract and process the data from
this document and give the data to someone else who does know what they're
doing.

What should be my first step(s)?

Dave
dave_in_ag