David - sure, I would be happy to. I'm just going to cherry pick, I don't
really keep an OSM resumé.

* Founded and sustained local OpenStreetMap groups in Amsterdam and Salt
Lake City for 7+ years, organizing dozens of mapping and social events over
the years - sorry, I haven't kept track of numbers.
* Core team member of SOTM 2009 organizing committee, and SOTM US 2011-2014
organizing committees, SOTM US 2012-2014 program committees
* Secured funding for OpenStreetMap Netherlands that helped grow the early
community by purchase of GPS devices, sponsoring events.
* Organized and secured funding for code sprint days in London and Essen,
Germany
* Gave dozens of talks, workshops and lectures about OpenStreetMap at GIS
and telematics conferences and universities. Many by invitation.
* Built stuff like Battlegrid, MapRoulette - tools that help mappers find
useful things to do. This is not necessarily a skill that comes in handy
for board work, but hopefully demonstrates that I can and will also execute
on projects that combine stimulating community as well as long term map
quality improvement.
* Close ties to academia, currently representing OSM in the GEOTHINK
consortium (http://geothink.ca/). Taught GIS (including some OSM) at
academic level.
* I spend a lot of time (at least 6h/week) on OSM IRC channels and mailing
lists to make sure I know what's going on in the community (also outside
the US).

Also, my entire professional career has been focused 100% on GIS, maps,
open data, and since 2012 OSM.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel