Everyone,

It seems to me that the candidates in question have excellent qualifications for the
OSM board.
All have experience in GIS, in the private or public sector, and some have management experience, something OSM really needs. Also, all have editing experience with OSM, whether
in the United States or outside.
I think quibbling about the volume of edits misses the point. OSM needs strong organizational
leadership. No matter who one votes for, that should be the central issue.

Charlotte