I happened to be near one of these today, and I had to move it about 8 meters. REVERT! (not really, just kidding)

I think this was a useful dataset for import. And if there were some variations on the actual position, I don't see how this is any different from typical mapping errors, such as the POI that someone had placed on the wrong building, resulting in a 30 meter error.

My only comment about this import would be that I don't think that it is useful to accompany an import with mass notes or FIXMEs. If someone notices that the position is off, they'll correct it or leave a note. In this case it wasn't too serious because the number of data points is low, but would be more of a problem with a larger dataset.