Bryce,

One of six of the ASU Dero stations have been adjusted. I went to the end
of the east valley for other survey activity.  I adjusted the Dero station
at the ASU Polytech campus.  This station was in ASU gold.  I might be able
to adjust the others during the week.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3345300838 .  The total trip took 9:15
hours and 168 miles!  Man has the east valley grown.

Regards,
Greg