Very nice, Richard! One quick comment: I might not be the only who doesn't
always change the tiger:reviewed tag when fixing TIGER-imported roads. I
don't know if that's technically feasible, but maybe it would be better to
check if a way has been modified since import, independent of the
tiger:reviewed tag. I guess you could assign those a slightly lower
priority than the ones that have tiger:reviewed=yes.

 Harald.