* Jack Burke <burke...@gmail.com> [2015-06-22 08:32 -0400]:
> On June 22, 2015 2:46:36 AM EDT, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:
> >>         tiger:reviewed=no
> >
> >Most of the well reviewed Tiger I see still has this tag.
> >People don't know to delete it.
>
> Usually I change it to =yes instead of just deleting it. The main reason
> is I frequently use ITOworld maps to review the county I live in to find
> unreviewed roads, and I like the color pattern better that way.

Hm.  Maybe I'll start doing that.  I also use tiger:reviewed=position to
signify that I've armchair-mapped the way to align with aerial imagery but
haven't yet been out to verify the road name.  (Details about my use of
this tag are in this diary entry:

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/asciiphil/diary/16247

)

--- --
NOTICE:
        Anyone seen smoking will be assumed to be on fire and will
        be summarily put out.