I can't speak to this specific instance, but based on Paul's usual criteria,
I'd take what he has to say on the topic with a grain of salt. I gave up trying
to convince him OK11 between I-244 and US-75 in Tulsa should be tagged as a
motorway a long time ago, even though it has zero at grade intersections.

I also think the LL Tisdale between downtown and Pine should be classified
motorway, but that one is at least arguable to my mind since it is very short
and has only three interchanges, one of which is directional.