On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 15:11 +0000, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Our OSM team cooked up something new. A missing roads plugin for JOSM.
> I think it's pretty nice but I would really like to hear what you
> think.
>

> You can read some more about it on my diary
> (http://bit.ly/missingroads) but it's basically what it says on the
> tin. The plugin will show where we think roads are missing from OSM
> based on GPS data so you can add them :)
>

> Take it for a spin and let me know what you think, what we could
> improve, or just if you like it!

First observations:

I had to use the browser first instead of hunting for an area in JOSM.
Once I did, I noticed most tiles only showed part of a road, not the
whole thing.

The JOSM plugin really should allow selections of multiple types instead
of restricting one to parking *or* roads *or mixed.

That said, I see the potential for this to be very useful. I added a
couple of roads with it in the Houston, TX, area already.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skqu...@rushpost.com>