Shawn —

Thanks for sharing your observations, I will take them, together with other
ideas and reports in this thread, back to the team. We will then see how we can
improve on what we have.

My response to Paul hopefully answers your question on the ‘partial’ traces.
It’s a matter of setting pretty aggressive thresholds in order to prevent too
many false positives.

Martijn