On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org> wrote:
> or car is going to be ouch-o-rama for something is designed to be
> traversable by trucks,

luckily my "car" is eligible for truck or passenger plates; i've
crossed higher medians (un)intentionally (both). If neither
running-boards or transmission touches, i'm good. :-)
But i'd follow the circle anyway.

> whereas mini roundabouts are routinely ignored if
> nobody else is at the junction

That seems dangerous for USA where (most of us) can't even manage to
navigate the normal kind of rotary ("round-about" with shrubbery
center) safely and correctly. Too many of us would take the left turn
the same as they were used to when they should circulate.  No Left
Turn 4-6pm is hard enough to get dubious drivers to observe.

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1...@gmail.com