Hi,

As some of you know, Brandify company wants to import all the Walmart locations in the US into OpenStreetMap. They have full permission to do that. See the message from their VP Product, Damian, for more detailed explanation:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2017-December/005279.html

After a brief discussion on the imports@ list, they made a few proposed changes, and I re-uploaded the result to my imports validation website. Could you please look through a couple dozen points, to ensure they will be added to correct locations with correct tags? The more the better — I plan to to a few hundred myself:

http://audit.osmz.ru/project/walmart

I really hope we can finish this before the New Year.

Thanks,
Ilya