Ilya, I apologize for the tone of my last message.  Ian has done a good job
of restating my question in a reasonable manner.

Overall, I think this effort is great for filling in gaps in OSM data and I
applaud your efforts.  If I had looked more at the data review tool, I
would have realized that there is more of an element to manual review of
the data.   I will spend some time helping review the data.

Peter