On 7/25/2018 12:57 PM, Christoph Hormann wrote:

I am somewhat amazed by the fact that hardly anyone from the US
community (where a lot of mappers routinely map abroad and should be
able to empathize with Frederik being concerned about an area where he
has no first hand knowledge of) seems to find it necessary to speak up
against this.
Okay, count me in, American, Texan even: Cut out this racist/nationalist bull. Respond to people's comments without name-calling. Put the quality of the map first and don't take criticism personally. Grow up, apologize privately if you're able to, and move on.

If you feel the need to show up some other nationality, do it by making a map so excellent that they weep.

Jason