Hey Christoph, you make a good point, and I apologize for the flippant subject
line. I realize that changing “Senseless sidewalks” to “Senseless Germans”
distracts from the overall point that I was trying to make.  In truth, most
sidewalks are fine and most Germans are sensible people.

That said - Frederik’s message made me really angry.  I’m still pretty upset
about it.  To your analogy, I’d never go on talk-de and threaten to revert the
work of some students in Germany just because they didn’t connect some lines.
We all know that the connections can be added quickly with the tools that we
have.

It’s not ok to threaten mappers with a revert that way, and I'll continue to
defend our growing OpenStreetMap community here in the US against bullies like
Frederik.

Thanks, Bryan