Mr. Rasmussen,

Thanks for the offer!  I definitely need help. :)

I looked, and failed to find, the layer without unit#.  That's what I thought
would be preferred.  Thanks
for spotting it.  I don't see why we would search for a specific unit on a map.
 When I navigate, I would
just want directions to "1234 NW 33rd Ct", not "1234 NW 33rd Ct Apt 6".  If you
know
of a good reason for the unit #s, let me know.  It doesn't matter to me, since
I don't need navigation in
Miami.  :D
If you think 600k points is big, imagine the building footprints. :)  It's
available, if required.  Heck, they
even make a 3d building layer available.  But I don't think we'll enjoy the
size.

I knew the license is not a problem.  However, I saved that email just in case
it comes up.

I'm going to read the info Mr. Juhász provided.  Unfortunately, I'm way behind
here.
Also, I replied to all b/c I think that's what I'm supposed to do.  However, I
don't want to 'bug' people on
the list.  Hopefully, someone will let me know if this needs to go off-list.

(_8'()