I would just like to point out two things.

addr:unit – I get there are a lot of tall buildings where this isn’t useful in
Miami.  It is useful for large footprint buildings to know what entrance to
park by.  Sometimes around here (unsure of in Miami) one address will even
serve multiple buildings.  For instance at a hospital there may be 3 buildings
containing doctors offices with the same address.

zip codes – Zip codes are USPS routing codes.  They do not align to cities and
may even cross over each other often.  USPS only uses the city field on mail as
a backup to zip codes.  They fudge the cities intentionally to make it easier
on their sorting machines.  I’d be cautious when getting city data from USPS
based on zip codes.