I've seen 25or6to4's work, I am impressed.  Furthermore, I've asked him
(off-list) if he would be willing to share his work more widely (here on
talk-us), as it may "spark" a wider launch into the sort of clean-up of
tiger:LSAD=57 data I've been waiting to see happen.  (Their
boundary=administrative tags are changed to boundary=census and their
admin_level=8 tags are deleted.  I think we want to exclude Alaska from this).

And, of course, I agree with you that this community is awesome!

Yes, TIGER cleanup continues, TIGER cleanup will continue (and continue, and
continue...) and one fine day we will drive the last wooden stake into its
heart.  TIGER data were and are helpful, yet they continue to need tender,
loving mapping from our awesome community, likely for years to come.  A fresh
cat box is a beautiful thing, ask any cat.

SteveA
California

> On Nov 14, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> User 25or6to4 contacted me offline mentioning that he has been working on
> improving boundaries based on newer TIGER for the past months now. That,
> taken together with the boundless (ha) energy exuding from this thread, makes
> me have a very happy boundary-positive attitude! I’m not much of a boundary
> editor myself, but fortunately we all have our favorite topics. This
> community is awesome.
>
> Martijn
<remainder redacted for brevity>