On Jul 7, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Tod Fitch <t...@fitchfamily.org> wrote:
> Please accept my apology for implying using the search for an automated edit.
>
> I assumed the same type of work flow I am doing now: Using the results of the
> query to direct my attention to what I want to fix. Still need to examine the
> location and available information to decide, on an object by object basis,
> if the data in OSM meets your standards or needs further improvement before
> doing something like removing the tiger:reviewed tag.

Sure, I don't think an apology is necessary, as we're all adults here (I
think!) and take responsibility for our actions.  Sometimes, we are not aware
that our actions are like pulling a machine gun trigger or tipping over an
entire bucket of paint:  relatively minor actions on our part but which have a
profound effect on the map's data.

Be aware, the map will be fine.

SteveA