Regarding:
"
Often these private roads are posted with a sign that says something like
"Private road, no trespassing", or "Private Road, Residents and Guests
Only."
"

I've developed a strong opinion that a privately owned road (or anything
else) should be tagged "ownership=private". Don't confuse the ownership
with the access rights even though we use the same word for them in
English. Them being "often posted..." doesn't mean we can assume they
always are. Please only record data that there is evidence for.

-Alex