Joseph asks good, relevant questions regarding whether the access tag should be
private vs. no.  But, yes, I agree Frederik, there absolutely should be one of
these two tags with that sign you displayed.  (I've seen it many times driving
past here before the tunnel was built, it's a bit more out-of-the-way now).
And if it was historically a bunker, OSM should strive to tag this, I'm not
exactly sure of the right mix of military=bunker and historic=yes flavors that
might be absolutely correct, but something like those if not exactly those.
Though historic=ruins seems correct, too, so perhaps better than "yes."

I slightly disagree with Frederik about a viewpoint necessarily being
signposted or "called a viewpoint."  I've tagged tourism=viewpoint on many such
places, where they are absolutely a viewpoint in my opinion (and I've hiked a
LOT) but are neither so noted via signpost on site, nor on a map.  Many that I
have so entered into OSM have a bench nearby (and so I'll tag amenity=bench on
a node, too) so I'm not the only one who thinks the spot has a nice view worthy
of a short sit and "take it all in."  I mean, hiking trails and viewpoints go
together like peas and carrots, otherwise, what's the point?  (Exercise, sure —
but, but the VIEWS!)  What I'm saying is that I believe it's OK for an OSM
mapper who enters a tourism=viewpoint tag to say "I'm asserting this to be a
bona fide viewpoint here."  Of course, if it is signed, benched or otherwise
mapped or widely acknowledged as a viewpoint, all the better.

I tire of self-declared "concerned citizens" who think they should tell us
mappers what is in the world and how to tag it.  What must be immediately
dispensed with is that "maps make people do things."  (Hike closed trails,
trespass...)  Nonsense:  maps show the world as it is (to the extent they can).
 PEOPLE do things with maps.  When you start there, all the right things to do
follow.  Let's get an access tag here, tune up "historic" and let the renderers
do their magic.  (As usual, but it's a good question, thank you for that
familiar sign and I'm glad there is such lively participation in suggestions).

SteveA