I would argue that maps can only show the world as the mapmaker wants it to
be shown, and OSM should probably not be encouraging people (in any way) to
be visiting sites that are clearly marked as illegal to visit. This seems
like a bad precedent to set. I would include the bunker but not mark it as
tourism. People will find it if they want to, whatever OSM tags it as, so
it doesn't seem necessary to participate/encourage in whatever degree of
illegality the access entails.

--
Brian