Hello Bryan,

You could tag them with amenity=winery, shop=alcohol,
tourism=attraction and name=.... Then software that does not support
the winery tag will still display it and include it in search results.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop=alcohol
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tourism

Many wine farms are also wedding venues, but we don't have a tag for
that (yet).

If you decide to use the amenity=winery tag, please write a short
description here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity=winery

Not that the amenity=bar tag is rendered as a glass, but I don't think
the tag is appropriate:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-33.93943&lon=18.85597&zoom=18

There's some mention of tourism=wine_cellar and shop=winery on the
wiki, but I would not recommend it because it is not documented.

Regards,
Nic