Thanks to those of you who have added bus routes! (it's quite
time-consuming to say the least - especially adding the stops correctly)

Route S3 (Rivonia) also shows the stops and (what I hope to be) correct
tagging:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/-26.0561/28.0651&layers=T

Interestingly, I have tried to adhere to the "new public transport
schema" of 2011 (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Public_Transport),
where the stop position is indicated on the route (which is semantially
correct), as opposed to just relying on tags on the bus stop amenity
(node) itself. However, the "transport map" does not seem to render
these correctly, so in addition to the cleaner new tagging scheme, I've
adhered to the more traditional way of marking bus stops. Once it is
supported though, the different stops (and their numbers etc) should be
correctly represented.

Finally, if you've added a Gautrain bus map route, please add it to the
"Gautrain bus" route master, which "ties together" all the bus routes.
Again, see S3 Rivonia as an example... (none of the other routes have
been added at this stage).

Finally, grant, the real-time bus map is awesome! Any further
discussions with Gautrain in terms of obtaining an 'official' data feed?

--
Dawid Loubser <da...@travellinck.com>

Op Do, 2013-11-07 om 12:18 +0000 skryf Gerhardus Geldenhuis: