Thanks for clarifying, Grant.

By this logic, the "Gautrain bus" master route relation is then
definitely not the correct usage of the tag. I think it should be
removed, and only used for *variants* of the same route, as stated
before (i.e. different day / night routes or stops, or weekday vs
weekend, etc)

We should be consistent in the "operator" tagging of the bus routes
then.
Do we use "Gautrain" or "Gautrain Bus" ?

Though I myself used "Gautrain Bus" based on previous examples, I am
leaning strongly towards just "Gautrain" (the name of the company -
there isn't a publicly-mentioned, separate "bus" division or anything
like that.)

If you guys agree, we should all update our routes to just state
"Gautrain" - and use the same tag across the rail and bus routes.

kind regards,
Dawid

Op Do, 2013-11-07 om 15:48 +0000 skryf Grant Slater: