Thanks Grant,

1) I really like the live map. I have been looking for a browser based map
showing live buses!! I am sitting on the bus now and it is accurate
including buses going in the opposite direction. Sometimes it is less good
but then GT buddy and the official GT app show the same lack of data.

Slight glitch is that update times are exactly two hours fast when clicking
on a bus. Pretty obvious what they should be so no problem.

2) A question: the wiki
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Routes#Public_transport_routes states
"The order of the members in the relation should identical to the order in
the timetable." for stops. I am using the standard browser editor (potlach
successor) and am not sure how to check and edit the order of the stops.
Can anyone help?

3) Finally I added some bus platforms at Midrand. Not sure if that works
for other stations?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-25.99528&mlon=28.13624#map=18/-25.99528/28.13624&layers=T(Name
rendering slightly out on transport maps)

Regards,
John

On 7 November 2013 13:03, Grant Slater <openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:

> Hi Talk-ZA,
>
> A few of us (DawidLoubser, Gerhardus Geldenhuis, johng & likely
> others) have recently added all the Gautrain Bus routes.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_South_Africa/Public_transport_routes#Gautrain_Bus
>
> I have hacked together a live map for viewing buses on the routes (zoom
> in):
> http://firefishy.com/tmp/bus/
>
> It also shows all the bus stops mapped with operator="Gautrain Bus"
>
> Please help map the remaining bus stops :)
> Or check to see if the bus routes are correct.
>
> The Hatfield routes do not exactly match the published route map at
> the start (stops are identical), the routes used seem to be
> "optimised".
> Another map for viewing bus routes is http://openbusmap.org/ but it
> hasn't yet updated with all the routes.
>
> Anyone know why the buses occasionally run through the night? Training
> or something? Normal hours are ~5am to ~9pm.
>
> Kind regards
>  Grant

John Grant
+27 82 686 2828