From: Chris Grabowski [mailto:cgrabow...@aisquared.com]
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 8:50 AM
To: Rick Thomas; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Caps Pitch Control

Hi Rick,

It is not possible to change the level of pitch for capital letters.

We offer the 60 day evaluation  version so people can have access to
everything Window-eyes has to offer, including the premium synthesizers.

If the pitch  change isn't enough, perhaps installing the third party cap
beeper app.

https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/Download/?scriptid=1216

This makes a beep  when you move across a capital letter.  You can even  use
a different sound if you don't like the beep the author included.

Thanks,
Chris

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared