From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 11:55 AM
To: 'David'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'; 'gosselin_louis'; 'Chris
Grabowski'
Subject: RE: Caps Pitch Control

One more thing David:
If it is so easy to do why havent you done it or why don't you do it?
I havent worked with the scripting model in several years and would have a
steep learning curve for the WE Object Model again and if it would take you
no time to do why don't you just create a quick one and be the scriptor of
record for a solution that several folks would appreciate.
It would take me allot longer given the fact I would have to ReLearn the
scripting Object Model and review the vb scripting syntax as well as use of
the WE Platform Development model all while working outside the Development
Platform I am accustomed to.
But you could throw a couple of lines of code together in what, half an hour
to solve this problem?
If so it may have been faster to develop a script and post up an answer to
my posting rather than the time it took you to type that lengthly rant about
me being able to develop a script in a few lines in a few minutes.
I wasn't sure but, Ya, I am insulted at your posting indeed and you hurt my
feelings.
Rick USA

List archives can be found at