Chris,

I am using the current version of Thunderbird, and although I am not experiencing the problem that Brenda is having when trying to read messages, I cannot for the life of me use the mouse keys. I also experience intermittent freezes when using the delete key in the message list. If I use the delete option in the context menu, I don't seem to have the problem.

BTW, on the mouse keys, the same applies to the WE cursor.

I have also tried changing the settings given in GWKB1127, but to no avail.

I can't imagine what must be intercepting the keypad, but I take it that something is doing just that. But then again, what do I know <smile>.

Sure hope someone can get to the bottom of Brenda's issue, and this one as well, because it can really cause problems especially when I need to review a dialog box, or anything else for that matter.

BTW, I am using WE 9.1 for office, and Windows 8.1, just for the sake of triangulation.

Thanks,

Larry