I'm pretty sure you don't need more than one SMA even if you have multiple machines.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: John Chilelli via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 10:47 AM
To: 'Chip Orange' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: SMA or free version

So Chip and all,

Right now I still have one SMA, so I need to determine what's better to do
now and in the future: Keep in mind that I have at least two computers to
upgrade.

Should I get the 365 version of the latest Office for all of my computers
and loose my GW support, Or dflip the bill for a couple of copies of Office
and keep my GW support, - which when this current SMA is use up, will then
again cost me more out of pocket for a couple of new SMA contracts.