Absolutely right Tom.  I'm with you already.  If I had the money,  I would
pull GWMicro out of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 12:42 PM
To: ukekearu...@valtdnet.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Wayning Window-eyes

I'm with you, Olusegun.

I planned on buying GW, making it a not for profit organization, keeping
the wonderful staff, and giving Doug an open checkbook to hire a few
more killer programmers. But then I didn't win our record breaking 1.5
billion dollar lottery. So I couldn't quite pull together the funding.

Now I just sit here all day listening to Sinatra sing The Impossible
dream. And I weep.

On 12/19/2016 2:01 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
wrote:
> I wish that the stocks of an adaptive technology company can be publicly
> traded.  I don't have enough pennies to my name, but I'd certainly buy a
few
> just as I do now with penny stocks.  Why adaptive technology companies
won't
> offer sale of stocks to the public blows my mind, but what exactly do I
know
> about business?
>
> If I could, I'd like to rescue GW Micro and bring it back.  Even if the
name
> may change, it certainly WILL NOT be part of the new V F O magic.  I
didn't
> like the merger with AI Squared; when it happened, I cringed!!
>
> Sincerely,
> Olusegun
> Denver, Colorado
>

> ---