I certainly can understand your frustration, but the day that I call AISquared for technical support or to purchase a new SMA and I either get the recording that the number I have dialed is no longer in service or when the person answering the phone answers "VFO or JAWS" I will not believe that it is actually dead! I wonder when that will happen..? Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.