I for one will continue to use WE as long as humanly possible regardless of what VFO eventually does. I also plan to renew my lapsed SMA just as son as finances permit so I can once again use the Vocalizer voices I purchased four years ago when I want a break from Microsoft Xera.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim via Talk
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 9:51 AM
To: Jo Taliaferro ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Wayning Window-eyes

Hi Joe And Folks!

I don't think Window-Eyes is going anywhere in the near future, they are
still sellin SMAs and according to what they said to me about 3 to 4
days ago they will be selling them for the near future.  I guess
anything could happen between now and then, but I am certainly not going
to spend my time speculating about something that might or might not
happen.  You know the world might get struck by an astroid and all this
discussion would be for not<SMILE!>.  Enjoy Window-Eyes while it is here
and if for some reason it happens to go away, we will just have to find
another screen reader.  Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.