Some of this might come during csun. Zt fusion's future is a little
clearer, I'm sure window-eyes future will be spoken soon. It's not looking
like a good one but a answer has gotta come soon.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva