  From: Vaughan Dodd via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:07 PM
  Subject: Where are the informed comentators?

  Hi all.

  List member comments regarding VFO support once again raise the question
  as to the future of Window-Eyes.  For those who do not like this thred -
  hit delete "now."

  But for me - the burning question for sometime has been the absence of
  critical, informed insider comment.  We are in need of an informed
  adaptive technology press, which by way of blog posts, interviews with
  leaders and knowledgeable opinion expression, shed light on what is
  happening in this access technology market place.

  I have not seen evidence of anyone running an in-depth interview with
  the executives of VFO.  Neither have I seen inciteful comment on VFO's
  behaviours in areas such as customer relationships, product research and
  development, and the appropriateness of private equity funding of access
  technology.

  Based solely on the evidence i've gleaned from personal observation and
  the comments of fellow list members - VFO has no intention of
  rejuvenating Window-eyes.  If the intentions were different, the"other
  software" option that people have referred to when talking about
  telephone support would say "Window-Eyes.  VFO has not contacted me as a
  payed license holder to let me know of new offers and fancy tricks to
  have me spend more money.  FS Podcasts are for the purposes of FS - not VFO.

  Oh well: time to put on the armour against the flaming I might get.

  Vaughan.