Yeah, I saw this stuff on twitter too. However, nothing on the vfo web site.

Haven't been able to verify this from any credible source?

seems a bit suspect to me.

On 13/05/2017 3:40 AM, Reeva Webb via Talk wrote:
...and yet another tweet from my tl. Take it how you want:

@mikelauf1: Some time next week, users of Window-Eyes will be given the
chance to upgrade to JFW 18 for free after filling out a form.

https://twitter.com/mikelauf1/status/863134385087926273

We's future looking really bright now, right?

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva

On May 11, 2017 10:22 PM, "Raul A. Gallegos via Talk" <